Frequently Asked Questions

The definitive source for answers to all your real estate questions. Have a question not listed here? Fill out the comment form and I will do my best to get you the answer!

In Idaho escrow offices handle the closing of the purchase of real property (real estate). Escrow offices also issue title policies.

Title insurance is issued after the title company of your choice searches public records for problems with a homes title.

Hazard insurance is more commonly referred to homeowners insurance.

An insurance binder is a temporary issuance of proof of insurance that will “bind” or cover you temporarily until a formal policy is issued. A binder is typically in place when the purchase of your home closes.

In Idaho closing documents are signed at the title company which is typically chosen by the buyer.

Couldn’t find an answer? Contact Me!